Consignor Registration is OPEN !!
Consignor Registration CLOSES: Wednesday February 21, 2018@ 12:00pm (noon)
You DO NOT have to be a consignor to shop!
Why be a consignor? | Details for Consignors | How do I become a consignor? | What to sell as a Consignor? | How do I earn more as a Consignor? | Early Sign-up Incentives | Tagging Procedures | Pricing Guide
- Get paid to lighten your load! Clean out your closets and make money twice a year with no yard sale hassles!
- You set the price and there is no negotiating!
- Your kids have the best clothes and toys at a fraction of the cost by shopping early!
- Earn higher percentages on your sales than in consignment shops, without a long wait for your items to sell.
- Pay less for quality name brand items!
- See, touch and smell the items you buy, unlike internet auction items (and no shipping costs!).
- Have fun with other moms who enjoy the same hobbies you do – shopping and saving money!
- Consignors keep 65% on final selling price
- Ways to earn more are listed on the Volunteer page
- Consignors get to shop the presale on Thursday, February 22, 2018, starting at 5:30pm and bring one guest with them.
- Advertising, location and administrative costs are taken care of by Cradles 2 Crayons staff.
- A $10 consignor fee will be deducted from you final check.
- Consignors must bring a minimum of only 15 items to participate in the sale and ALL clothes must be sorted my size and gender or an additional fee will be deducted from your check.
- All Items must be priced $1.00 or more in increments of $.25.
- Consignor Drop off:
- Wednesday, February 21st, 7pm-10:00pm
- Thursday, February 22nd, 10am-12:30pm
- Consignor Pick-up is Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6-7:30pm OR it will be donated ** NEW TIME
Registration closes Wednesday February 21, 2018 at 12:00pm (noon)
It’s that easy!
GENTLY USED: Infant, Children clothing, Accessories, Maternity clothing, Bicycles, Toys, Books, Games, Dolls, Videos, DVD’s, Video Games, Children’s CD’s, Outside Play Equipment, Ride on Toys, Play Gyms, Strollers, Car seats*, Nursery Furniture, Infant swings, Highchairs, Play Yards, Bouncers, Monitors, Mobiles, Bedding, Sports Equipment, Uniforms, Costumes, Shoes and Bottles.
Please also understand that we advertise higher quality merchandise than “garage sale” quality. We ask that you really check for stains, tears, missing buttons, broken zippers, toys missing items or not working, formula-stained onesies, etc. Cradles 2 Crayons reserves the right to place any of this type of merchandise in our “donate” bin.
You can earn…
- 65%: For all Consignors just for participating
- 70%: Volunteer for (and complete) one shift
- 75%: Volunteer for (and complete) two shifts
- 80%: Volunteer for (and complete) three shifts
- 85%: Volunteer for (and complete) four shifts
*Read More about the perks and how to Volunteer.
ALL consignors must register to participate in the sale.
New Consignors: Please make sure you register. You will receive an e-mail with your consignor number. Tags must be printed on 60-67# or 110# card stock that can be purchased at Wal-mart, Target, or any office supply store. Regular printer paper will NOT work as it is too soft for the scanners to read the barcode.
Returning Consignors: If you have participated in this sale before and already have a consignor number, please click here to activate your account. Please ensure that your consignor number is correct. Should you find a discrepancy, please contact Ali@cradles2crayons.net. Please BE SURE to transfer your items from the previous sale over to the new, active sale. This is very important when it comes time to reconcile your items.
Once you activate your account, you will be able to enter your items that you have to sale. After your items have been entered, print your tags and secure them to your items. (See the first bullet point below) A quick reference quide is our YouTube channel. It will answer many of your tagging questions….just click HERE to check those videos out.
Simple Rules for Preparing your items:
- Be sure you are using WHITE card or cover stock-NOT regular printer paper. Card/Cover stock can be purchased at Wal-mart, Target, or any office supply store. (If the thickness of your card is not correct, it will hinder the sale of your item. If you have questions, please feel free to contact C2C at Info@Cradles2Crayons.net)
- Be sure that your printer has a full ink cartridge. If the ink is low, the barcodes will not print clearly.
- PLEASE review you tags. If the bar code is not clearly printed, the scanner will not read it-therefore, leaves more room for human error. If you have questions about your printing, please contact Info@cradles2crayons.net
- Place all clothing on hangers with the hook facing to the left so that the hanger makes a question mark. Pin tag on the left shoulder of the garment either with a safety pin or a tagging gun. Place small items in a zip lock bag with the tag facing out. Secure tag to large items with clear packing tape. (Tagging Guns can be purchased at an office supply store.)
- Bring your tagged items to Highland Baptist Church Family Life Center (4316 34th Street) on Wednesday, February 21st between 7:00pm-10:00pm or Thursday, February 22nd, 10am-12:30pm for drop off.
- Don’t forget to bring a self addressed, stamped envelope with your participant # written in the lower left corner. You will be charged $5.00 if you do not bring your envelope by Saturday of the sale.
- ***NOTE: We are looking for good quality, gently used items. Any stained, torn or improper items will not be accepted!! Items that are not of good quality will be placed in the “donate” bin. Quality Control will be done on merchandise.
- Pick up any unsold items between 6:00-7:30pm Saturday, February 24th or they will be donated to Lubbock needy families. When picking up items, please be sure to check the “Lost and Found” box for any items that may be yours.
*If you bring a car seat, please be aware that the seat needs to be clean, under 5 years old, and not ever been a collision and know the history of the seat. By signing your seller agreement, you agree to those terms. If it does not meet the standard above, it will be thrown away due to safety regulations.
***If you are unable to pick up your items during this time, please arrange for someone to pick your items up for you. We are not responsible for any items past 7:31pm! All items not picked up will be donated. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!