“2 Busy 2 Tag” Express Tagging Option:
Have a bunch of great clothes and shoes to consign, but cannot find the time to tag?? Don’t worry, we will do it for YOU! Sit back, relax and make $$$. You will bring your items on the scheduled tagging day and we will tag, hang and price them for you.
- 2 Busy 2 Tag Consignors must have at least 50 items
- CLOTHING and/or SHOES only, sort by size and gender, for express tagging (all other non-clothing items will be accepted at the sale)
- Shoes need to be placed in ziplock bag. If they will not fit in a gallon bag then they can be left out.
- 2 Busy 2 Tag express tagging will create a unique account for you. You will be given your username and password to track sales throughout the sale weekend.
- If you wish to consign other items (i.e. baby equipment, toys, books, etc) you may use your current C2C consignor information. Click here to Register for the fall sale.
- Items will be priced on a reasonable amount while using our pricing guidelines. If you would prefer to price some or all of your items yourself, feel free to write the price on a piece of masking tape and attach
- 2 Busy 2 Tag consignors must participate in Half Price day but are welcome to come pick up unsold items at the end of the sale or choose to donate
- The 2 Busy 2 Tag Express Tagging Agreement will be available at drop off for you to sign.
- The consignor will bring all items to the C2C spring sale in February at any available drop off time
Price and Payment:
- The $10 consigning fee (per account) will be taken out of your proceeds after the sale
- You will receive 45% of your sales from the items tagged by 2 Busy 2 tag
- You will receive 65% of your sales for any additional items tagged by yourself
- You can still volunteer at the Fall sale and earn up to a total of 65% on your items tagged by C2C
Keep up with us:
Cradles 2 Crayons is now on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram !!!!! The purpose of this is to keep everyone as informed as possible. The e-mails we send get long but so much important information is involved. Check us out at www.facebook.com/C2CLubbock https://twitter.com/C2C_sale https://www.instagram.com/c2c_sale/
We had a great turn out for our September 2017 event. We would like to thank our consignors, volunteers, vendors, and our sponsors for helping spread the word. We are working hard to plan a successful February 2018 event!
- C2C has uploaded some videos to help you in the tagging process. Check those videos out on YouTube. If you think another helpful video should be created, please notify Lacy with the topic.
- Cradles 2 Crayons can no longer accept any type of crib to resale. Due to strict regulations set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, cribs manufactured prior to June 28, 2011 can not be resold. C2C strives to abide by these laws and regulations and prohibits the resale of these items at our event. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding in this matter!
- Consignors can shop the half-off event before the public can! Consignors voted on it and it was unanimous that they want to shop the bargains before they are available to the public. ACTIVE consignors, come shop the half price merchandise on Friday evening instead of fighting the crowds Saturday morning.
- All cancellations for volunteer spots that we are notified about will be posted on facebook. We do this so that we are not sending pointless e-mails to our entire mailing list constantly. Please let us know if you have any questions about this – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referral Program
For every new consignor (and names you) that you recruit, we will put your name in a drawing for $50 Cradles Cash.
All of the details for this new program are listed on the “Volunteer”.
Some things to remember once registration opens:
New Consignors: Please make sure you register. You will receive an e-mail with your consignor number. Tags must be printed on white, heavy weight paper that can be purchased at Wal-mart, Target, or any office supply store. There is a lot of information to grasp but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Info@cradles2crayons.net.
Returning Consignors: If you have participated in this sale before and already have a consignor number, please activate your account. Please ensure that your consignor number is correct. Please BE SURE to transfer your items from the previous sale over to the new, active sale. This is very important when it comes time to sell you items and reconciling your items at the end of the sale.
If you intend on purchasing a car seat that will be at the sale, there will be a waiver that must be signed for each car seat being purchased. This waiver dismisses Cradles 2 Crayons and its venue of any liability.
If you have questions, PLEASE feel free to contact us at Info@Cradles2crayons.net.
Please review the recall list at www.cpsc.gov to ensure that none of your items have been recalled. This is to help protect the safety of our customers. This is listed on the seller’s agreement. We do our best to provide safety to our child and others. We hope you do the same by checking your items before they are dropped off. Thank you for your help in this matter.
Please also understand that we advertise higher quality merchandise than “garage sale” quality. We ask that you really check for stains, tears, missing buttons, broken zippers, toys missing items or not working, formula-stained onesies, etc. Cradles 2 Crayons reserves the right to place any of this type of merchandise in our “donate” bin.
We have changed some things and continue to work on the event to make it bigger and better each time! We always value your opinions. If you have some great ideas on how to make things better, please send them our way!
Please check out the “What’s New” tab often as we will add things about our next event!