Interested in shopping first? Or earn more on your sales?
ALL volunteers will have the opportunity to shop the Pre-presale before the consignors or general public are even allowed to shop! Also by becoming a volunteer, you can earn more money back if you are a consignor in the sale!
If you are interested, please read ALL of the details below.
A deal that can not be beat!!!!
Volunteering will open up Tuesday, January 16th at 8pm and will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Set your alarm NOW – These spots fill VERY quickly. To volunteer, you must activate your account prior to 8pm on Jan. 16th. The volunteer spots will be released promptly at 8pm. Please refresh your screen to see if spots have been activated.
The volunteer tab is located at the top right of the screen once you log into your account. Please make sure that you sign-up early as these spots fill up quickly! Once they are filled, there will be limited opportunities to shop early or make more money! All opportunities must be approved prior to the start of the sale by C2C Staff. Thank you!
- Volunteer at the sale. Duties may include inspecting and sorting incoming items, set-up or tear down, and helping customers. Every three hour shift must be completed before receiving credit for the shift. Each shift is 5% return on your items. Exception is “TEAR DOWN” shifts as these are 4 hours shifts earning 10% return. BE SURE TO SIGN-IN ON PAPER WHEN YOU ARRIVE!
- ANGEL SHIFTS-shifts indicated at sign up that say “ANGEL SHIFT” are three hour volunteer shifts that earn a consignor NO MONEY back but gives people the opportunity to have a volunteer pass for the early sale. A consignor can sign-up for these to earn an EXTRA volunteer pass but will NOT receive the 5% return.
- “Male Only Shifts”– We strongly encourage that the consignor sends a male in the house over 18 years of age to work this shift. This shift entails loading, unloading and setting up our clothes racks as well as loading, unloading and setting up 6- and 8- foot tables. Please send your “male” ready to lift and carry. This is a physically demanding shift. Each “Male Only Shift” completed earns the consignor 10% return.
Referral Program – Refer a Friend and WIN !!!
For every new consignors that you recruit, your name will be entered in a drawing for $50 Cradles Cash. Each friend you refer gets you an additional entry into the drawing. When your recruit registers, they must put your name in the box as a referral for you to get credit. Your referral must be consigning for the first time and check-in at least 25 items to the sale. Cradles Cash is “money” towards your purchase at the sale and is not redeemable for cash. The winner will be drawn and announced prior to the start of the sale on Thursday at 4pm. Cradles Cash will be distributed as you enter the Volunteer/Consignor Sale and not before.
RULES and GUIDELINES OF BEING A VOLUNTEER:
- Be on time to your shift and stay for the entire shift
- Be prepared for your shift (comfortable shoes, drink, finished shopping, rested)
- If volunteering during non-sale hours, do not shop or place items to the side. We heavily rely on our volunteers and need them to “work” their shift-not shop!
- Be sure to sign in when arriving for your shift.
- Volunteer options must be agreed upon prior to the start of the event on Wednesday.
- All cancellations must be done by SUNDAY prior to the event as many wish to volunteer but are turned away due to needs already being filled
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older.
Please understand that by not fulfilling the volunteer’s options that you signed up for OR by not abiding by the rules listed above, you will be prohibited from volunteering at the next sale that you consign.